Senior Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $125,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2019 09:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading Engineering Consultancy is at the forefront of Structural building design in Melbourne and are seeking a successful and ambitious Senior Structural Engineer to join in on their successes. With a strong pipeline of projects, this consultancy offers job security and employment stability for it's employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be given the opportunity to work alongside a highly reputable company which has a lot of new projects currently in the pipeline. This role provides you with the chance to enhance your technical skills whilst having exposure to clients and contractors. You will assist in the tender, design management and delivery of aged care, health, education, commercial and residential developments throughout VIC.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Explore structural solutions and detail design options to ensure the building meets stakeholders standards
- Ability to manage projects autonomously and liaise with clients
- Delivery projects in a quality, cost effective and efficient manner
- Manage and deliver structural design and documentation for building structures
- Provide training and mentorship to junior staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil/Structural Engineering qualification
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills to coordinate a high performing team
- Experience working on large-scale and high-rise commercial projects
- A strong passion for what you do
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
Employees pride themselves on working as part of such a close-knit and supportive environment. The office environment is extremely warm and welcoming and promotes team spirit. With an outstanding reputation throughout the industry, this company is one that is highly regarded as an employee of choice.
- Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD
- Manage your own team and further develop your leadership skills
- Work on high-profile projects to build your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's