|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2019 15:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Fantastic opportunity to join Melbourne's leading Consultancy and join a high-performing and successful multi-disciplinary team. Renowned for delivering innovative and high-quality designs in the industry, as such they have experienced recent growth within their Structural market.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structural Engineer, you will become an important member of a multiple discipline team and will use your technical experience and building background in performing across a range of different projects. Chance to work with an experienced team of engineers to deliver outstanding design solutions for several Tier 1 long term clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordinate the design and delivery of residential and commercial developments
- Liaise with key stakeholders and attend Client meetings continuously building a positive relationship
- Take control of your own projects
- Conduct site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil/Structural Engineering qualification
- Structural building design experience in a consultancy environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Rapt, Microstran or Strand 7
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company offers a healthy work life balance with regular social events and initiatives. They provide their staff with ongoing training and development in order to assist with the delivery of high quality projects. Their shared value of teamwork supports an enjoyable, motivated and hard working business environment.
- Attractive remuneration on offer based on skills and experience
- Training and development opportunities to accelerate your career
- Work on high-profile projects to build your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's