|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 p/hr + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2019 07:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This design studio has one of the strongest reputations in Melbourne for fantastic quality work, as well as being an excellent place to work. The studio works in Revit, across a very diverse range of project typologies in Architecture, Interior Design and Urban Design.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for someone with strong self-manageable Revit skills who is looking to work on exciting high-end projects. You will have the ability to manage the projects and your time. The role will start as an initial contract for 3 months and likely give you the opportunity to join the team no a permanent basis.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Revit documentation at all project stages
- High levels of detailing with joinery on projects
- Elevations, notations, mark-ups and floor-plans
- FF&E's, mood boards and Client visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A Junior or Mid-level with a tertiary qualification in Interiors
- Very strong in-studio Revit documentation experience (essential)
- Commercial workplace and/or Multi-Residential project experience
This company invests back into their staff and make sure that the day to day environment is one of collaboration, support, and respect. Enjoy lunches, Friday night drinks, and frequent exciting team events!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.