|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 07:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This award winning Architectural studio is based in the central CBD and has an outstanding reputation, led by one of Melbourne highest achieving Architects. The studio works across a range of projects and has a recent influx of exciting Multi-Residential projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is a permanent and long term opportunity reporting to the Director. This role is ideal for a self-sufficient Interior Designer who is strong in Revit, with an impressive folio of Multi-Residential projects, and a passion for this type of work.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Revit documentation and project coordination
- Seeing projects through from early stages to completion
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A mid-level or Senior with a relevant tertiary qualification
- Very strong in-studio Revit documentation experience (essential)
- Highly technical project experience in Multi-Residential
- Good understanding of Australian building codes & construction
This team strikes and amazing balance of personalities, employing people of all ages, backgrounds and disciplines. As a result the team is passionate, welcoming and collaborative, with an impressive office space and fun work activities, including weekly wine and cheese Friday nights!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's