Interiors Revit Contractor
|Job Title:||Interiors Revit Contractor|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique CBD based design studio works on high-end and high-value Retail and Commercial projects. With a close-knit and well structured team, they are able to deliver a range of bespoke and high-end projects, with lots of repeat business from Clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role will be to work in documentation on highly detailed and bespoke projects, specifically in Commercial. You will work across projects in Revit and be highly involved with a lot of detail. The position is initially for the January period, with a potential for extension/permanency.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Deliver documentation packages
- Detailing and modelling using Revit
- Liaise with sub consultants, local councils and authorities
- Communicate and manage clients including site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualified in Interiors with min 2-3 years in-studio experience
- Very familiar and experienced with highly detailed Commercial projects
- Confident and autonomous using Revit at all stages
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This team actually works as a team, and works collaboratively on projects. They are hands-on with Clients and genuinely enjoy the day to day of their work with a shared passion for design.
- Likelihood of progression into more contract work/permanency
- Unique and exciting project and Client exposure
- Close-knit team environment
- Central Melbourne CBD location
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's