Senior Project Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Project Architect|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $120,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:14|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architecture and Interior Design studio are leaders in Aged-Care and Healthcare projects Australia wide. They truly are leading the industry here in Melbourne with an outstanding portfolio of bespoke and high-end projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for Project Architect or Senior Project Architect with a strong track record in Aged-Care projects, who enjoys an all-rounder hands-on role. The role is projected to start in January, but will remain open for the right person!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect
- Revit and Rhino skills would be ideal
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- You will have a strong folio with Aged-Care and Healthcare projects
The people in this company, and mostly the leadership team, have a genuine and continuous passion for high-quality and unique design. Right down to the selection of materials, all staff are included and valued, and as a result, most of the team has been with the company for years!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's