|Job Title:||ArchiCAD Architect|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $85,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 08:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique studio focuses on a hands-on and detailed process with Clients, working on bespoke and high-end projects in the Commercial and Residential sectors. The studio represents quality Architecture, and outstanding service, and fun environment!
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be autonomous in its management and decision making, but collaborative in its execution. As a hands-on Architect, you will manage the projects and Clients from early concept through to delivery, specialising in ArchiCAD.
- ArchiCAD design and documentation at all stages
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture and ideally Registered (ARBV)
- Minimum 4 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong ArchiCAD skills with practical studio experience
- Project experience in Commercial/Residential projects is vital
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company is made up of people from all walks of life. With a welcoming, down to earth, and multi-cultural environment, you will be both values and respected from day one, and be given every opportunity to challenge yourself and progress your career. You will also enjoy a fantastic work life balance!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.