Senior Project Coordinator
|Job Title:||Senior Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $130,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 13:26|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is expanding their business organically due to amazing results they have achieved over their recent history. they attribute this incredible growth to their people. They look to bring more quality people on board to increase their exposure and market gain so that they can continue to be the best.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be a true team player and leader as the Senior Project Coordinator. You will be responsible for driving milestone results to ensure project deliverable are achieved within acceptable time constraints. You are the type of person will be accountable for the quality of work delivered and accept and build upon valuable feedback from mentors and direct reports to ensure your own development in both capability and career.
- Accurately document key decisions and outcomes.
- Provide the scope and capabilities for the project and key teams involved.
- Report timelines and milestone achievements.
- Ensure that all documentation is up to date and readily available for viewing.
- you are responsible to Organise valuable training and information sessions for the team when needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 3+ years in previous Project Coordinator roles.
- Very articulate and have confidence when speaking to high level stakeholders (internal and external)
- You've been involved in previous large transnational projects.
- Understanding and experience maintaining schedules, RAID logs, decision logs, etc.
- Experience within JIRA and Confluence is preferred.
- SCRUM or Agile certification preferred.
The employees at this company would describe the culture as tight knit and believe in putting the team above themselves. The company ensure a very collaborative and fun loving culture and believe that to be the best you need the best team around you. The organisation believes in placing that the best people are built by honest and valuable feedback, no one achieves their best performance by chance. They believe in the idea of healthy feedback creates a healthy environment and actively participate in this idea.
- Mentor your team and receive mentorship to develop your mentality and skills.
- Work with an incredible brand who is a leader within their field.
- Great collaboration and honest care for the team and team members.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's