Recruitment Consultant - Civil/Structural Engineering
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Civil/Structural Engineering|
|Salary:||January 2020 Start!|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 07:30|
- Generous commission structure, offering uncapped earnings
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring a positive work-life balance
- Vibrant and high spec office, located in the heart of the CBD
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is a leading mid-tier Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the areas of Construction, Architecture, Engineering, Healthcare, IT and Government Services. With our high level of success in becoming one of the most sought after consultancies in the industry in both Sydney and Melbourne, we plan to continue our diversification and growth both domestically and internationally.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working alongside a Division Manager who is highly reputable in their specialist industry, you will take ownership over your own Civil/Structural Engineering focused recruitment desk, executing an end-to-end 360 degree approach to recruitment. Working as part of a supportive team, you will be supplied all the necessary resources to ensure you succeed in your position and take advantage of our uncapped commission structure.
- Manage Candidate and Client Portfolios
- Business Development
- Attend Candidate and Client meetings
- Interview and shortlist Candidates
- Finalise placements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous recruitment experience within the Engineering Sector is a necessity
- A natural passion for recruitment, with a constant hunger to succeed and welcome new challenges
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well autonomously and in a team environment
At Ivory Group we pride ourselves on our unique approach to recruitment, together with our hardworking and highly energetic team of go-getters which sets us apart from the rest. With the assistance of your Division Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the continued growth and overall success of our Engineering Team.
- Dictate your speed of progression and career path through our tailored progression plans designed to fast track your career
- Beautifully designed high spec office to keep your mind healthy and stimulated
- Regular team focused social events
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply for this job', or alternatively please send an updated CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's