Recruitment Consultant - Government
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Government|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:12|
- January/February Start!
- Development focused team, providing ongoing training & mentorship
- Attractive commission structure offered
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group are an industry leading recruitment consultancy recognised nationally for our highly talented team and our unique approach to recruitment. We are a motivated, proactive, passionate, and development-minded team of individuals, who pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a tailored service at the highest quality.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working within our Government Division, you will work closely and collaboratively with our current specialist Consultants in this area. Reporting to your Division Manager, you will be supported with all the knowledge and resources needed to provide you a solid platform to succeed in your position.
- Liaise with Candidates and Clients daily
- Business Development
- Attend Candidate and Client meetings
- Interview and Shortlist Candidates
- Post Job Ads
- Make and finalise placements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous recruitment experience within the Government industry is advantageous, but not a necessity
- Previous experience within a sales environment is a must
- Ability to accept feedback positively and implement it effectively
- Takes pride in the quality of work, with a high attention to detail
Our collective motivation and drive to do well together with our collaborative and team based approach to work, has played a vital role in our companies overall success. We place an extremely strong focus on individual and team development, providing each of our employees with a tailored and transparent path to career progression.
- Boost your recruitment skill by integrating your own selling style with our unique approach
- Located within walking distance from Sydney CBD train stations
- Flexible office environment, offering a range of work spaces internally
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's