|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $65,000 + Super + Uncapped Commissions|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2020 17:06|
- Based 2 Days in Wollongong and 3 Days in Sydney
- Fast track your career through our tailored progression plans
- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, a short walk from public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is a leading mid-tier recruitment consultancy servicing Clients and Candidates within the industries of Architecture, Engineering, Construction, IT, Healthcare, and Government. Having established solid teams within both our Sydney and Melbourne offices, we are looking to continue our growth by expanding both nationally and internationally in the near future.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to one of our Managers who is highly respected in their specialist industry, you will take ownership over your own recruitment desk, executing an end-to-end 360-degree approach to recruitment. Working as part of a supportive team, you will be supplied all the necessary resources to ensure you succeed in your position and take advantage of our uncapped commission structure.
- Business Development
- Manage Candidate and Client Portfolios
- Attend Candidate and Client Meetings
- Post Job Ads
- Interview and Shortlist Candidates
- Finalise Placements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Exposure to recruitment and/or corporate sales is highly advantageous
- A passion for sales and a drive to constantly develop is imperative
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our team of recruitment professionals are described as technically excellent and highly skilled, whilst maintaining a personable and energetic nature. Our shared value of collaboration and development supports a motivated and hard-working environment, highlighted through our high levels of employee satisfaction and our open plan office.
- Strong opportunity to grow and develop into a future leader of our team
- We offer mentorship & training programs, tailored to each stage of your development
- We focus on quality over quantity, taking pride in each step of our process
- Visit and collaborate with our Melbourne Team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's