Recruitment Consultant - Construction
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Construction|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 09:03|
- Fast track your career through our tailored progression plans
- Outstanding commission structure, with uncapped earnings
- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is a nationally renowned recruitment consultancy servicing Clients within the industries of Architecture, Engineering, Construction, IT, Healthcare, and Government. Having established solid teams within both our Sydney and Melbourne offices, we are now looking to continue our positive growth both nationally and internationally.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to a Division Manager who is highly reputable within their specialist industry, you will join our Ivory Group Construction Team known for their supportive and collaborative nature. As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for executing the 360 degree recruitment process, liaising with both Candidates and Clients daily.
- Manage Candidate and Client Portfolios
- Business Development
- Attend Candidate and Client meetings
- Interview and Shortlist Candidates
- Post Job Ads
- Finalise Placements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous recruitment experience within the construction industry is highly advantageous
- A passion for sales and a drive to constantly develop is imperative
- Strong ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our team of recruitment professionals are described as technically excellent and highly skilled, whilst maintaining a personable and energetic nature. Our shared value of collaboration and development supports a motivated and hard working environment, highlighted through our high levels of employee satisfaction and our open plan office.
- Opportunities to visit and collaborate with our Melbourne Team
- Regular team outings and social activities
- Generous and uncapped commission structure
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's