Junior Quantity Surveyor (Tax)
|Job Title:||Junior Quantity Surveyor (Tax)|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $55,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 09:48|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is one of Australia's leaders in Tax Depreciation and Quantity Surveying, with multiple offices across the country, each with larger and highly capable teams.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is an entry level position offering a large degree of guidance and progression for a young eager Quantity Surveying graduate interested in Taxation.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Preparation of Tax Depreciation Schedules and reports
- Insurance replacements and sinking fund calculation
- Capital allowance schedules and site inspections
- Managing fixed asset registers
- Depreciation modelling and auditing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Graduate (or near) in a Construction or QS course
- An interest in pursuing a career in Tax Depreciation/QS
- At least a basic knowledge of the functionality of CostX software
This company cares about their employees! From fun events like Christmas and End of Financial year parties, to Friday night drinks, to team raffles and simply to day to day support, this larger team really does have an amazing culture.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's