|Job Title:||Facade Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,00 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 17:25|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Fantastic opportunity to join Melbourne's leading Consultancy and join a high-performing and successful multi-disciplinary team. Renowned for delivering innovative and high-quality designs in the industry, as such they have experienced recent growth within their Facade market. With the office being led by well recognised Directors who are considered as leaders within their respective industries, this company is respected in the industry for their project excellence.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Facade Engineer, you will become an important member and play a vital role in the design of large scale commercial & residential projects. You'll be responsible for preparing detailed shop drawings for glass, aluminium, steel, curtain wall, shop front and other metal facades.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordinate the design of commercial & residential projects
- Liaise with key stakeholders
- Attend Client meetings continuously building a positive relationship
- Take control of your own projects
- Create calculation for external and review drawings
- Conduct site inspections for facade and remedial projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Engineering qualification
- Glass wall, Curtin wall, stone cladding, precast, glass reinforced, aluminium roofing & shopfront design experience is desired
- Finite element analysis experience
- Experience working in a Consultancy environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
You will join a high-performing, respected team within the industry. The culture of this company is often described as hard working, engaging and rewarding. You'll play your part in delivering iconic structures across Melbourne, and will enjoy flexible working hours, a genuine management team and overall high-performing environment. You're skills will be appreciated and work ethic recognized and rewarded via various initiatives and benefits.
- Attractive remuneration on offer based on skills and experience
- Training and development opportunities to accelerate your career
- Work on high-profile projects to build your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's