Structural Facade Engineer
|Job Title:||Structural Facade Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 17:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is your chance to work for one of Australia's most well recognised mid tier engineering consultancies. International presence and an outstanding reputation due to their designs for large-scale commercial and landmark projects. With a strong presence in the Australian market they are now looking to build their Facade team in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Facade Engineer, you will get the opportunity to take work autonomously and take ownership of the entire project from design all the way to construction phase. You will play a pivotal role as the point of contact for clients and the design team to ensure all projects are delivered seamlessly.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Detailed design for steel, glass & aluminum facade systems
- Take control of your own projects
- Work on several projects autonomously
- Conduct site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Facade design experience in a consultancy environment
- Degree qualification in Engineering
- Proficient with Strand7, Spacegass, AutoCAD and other related software
- Some background working in a consultancy environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company offers a healthy work life balance with regular social events and initiatives. Employees can work around their external commitments with the option to make flexible working arrangements. They also are very collaborative in their approach, ensuring that a team minded approach is provided to their engineering solutions.
- Opportunity to progress into a Management position
- Training and development opportunities to accelerate your career
- Work on high-profile projects to build your portfolio
- Established project pipeline due to the firms positive growth, meaning employment stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's