|Job Title:||Traffic Engineer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is your opportunity as a Traffic Engineer to establish yourself within a multinational and award-winning Engineering Consultancy in Melbourne. As the company continues to grow and secure projects, there is a need for a Traffic Engineer to join their team, and manage and coordinate mid to large scale projects across VIC.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Traffic Engineer, you will be to lead a team and provide technical expertise on a wide variety of projects across VIC. You will investigate traffic, roads and pedestrian matters, and will be involved with modelling related traffic infrastructure using Sidra software.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Liaise with Engineers and key Stakeholders
- Conduct traffic assessments and report on your findings
- Model using Sidra software
- Prepare traffic reports for DA and traffic management plans
- Provide technical expertise on public and private sector developments
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications relating to Engineering
- Strong traffic management and report writing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with Sidra software
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
You will be working alongside a welcoming and collaborative team environment in a pleasant and professional open planned office. With a collaborative and energetic team, this consultancy ensures a positive working environment for all employees, and actively promotes regular social events and career progression opportunities.
- Lead the operations within a Traffic Engineering team
- Expand on your project exposure within Traffic Engineering
- Strong project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's