Junior Structural/Facade Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Structural/Facade Engineer|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $65,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 11:29|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Having established a strong and reputable presence in the Engineering industry for over 10 years, this family oriented Engineering Consultancy is renowned for it's delivery on a variety of structural and façade developments across VIC. Due to their personable approach to business, this Consultancy ensures a positive work experience for both their clients and employees, and is looking for a Junior Facade Engineer to join its team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Junior Structural/Facade Engineer, you will be trained and guided to learn to take control of the design and delivery of commercial façade projects in the public and private sector. Utilising your structural design experience, you will will eventually take ownership of your own façade and remedial work projects, and will report directly to the Director.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Take ownership of your own structural façade projects
- Conduct building diagnostics and access reports
- Completed detailed structural calculations
- Design your projects using RAPT and AutoCAD software
- Attend regular site and client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Engineering qualification
- Experience in a Consultancy environment using AutoCAD
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company fosters a very energetic and vibrant working environment for it's employees due to their tight knit team. With a passion for delivering high quality designs, this firm offers a high-performing and professional environment where employee development is emphasized and highly regarded company-wide. As such, you will receive regular and on-going training to assist in your development and fast track your career progression.
- Take ownership over your own projects
- Feel supported in a team collaborative working environment
- Be rewarded for you dedication and loyalty towards the company
- Internal promotion and progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's