|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 08:37|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national design studio focuses on a hands-on, end-to-end design and delivery process with Clients, and pride themselves on their service. They work on a range of exciting projects across a range of sectors, all across Australia. The offices share resources and have a very stable pipeline for the coming years.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is a particularly hands-on Senior Architect role, working closely from early concept to delivery, inclusive of frequent site visits and Client interactions. You will manage multiple projects and coordinate an internal team and have ownership and genuine decision making ability in your role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Senior Architect
- You must be Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Defence project experience would be ideal and favoured
- Currently valid Registration and a valid Driver's Licence
This company's values are established from the top and instilled throughout the whole company. Those values are based on a passion for design, career progression, mutual respect, and fun! They are making some exciting moves in the market and there has never been a better time to join in the success!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's