Team Administrator / Assistant
|Job Title:||Team Administrator / Assistant|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $65,000 incl. Super|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 11:45|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is an internationally-renowned, and market-leading engineering consultancy in Australia. With a strong emphasis placed on providing an excellent service to their Clients, developing long-term partnerships, and respecting their employees, this firm recognises the importance of consistently putting their best foot forward, and take pride in the special culture they're created at work.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This is a full-time & fixed-term contract for 12 months as a Team Administrator / Assistant. You'll be based in the Sydney CBD office and be a key member of the Engineering team - providing support and assistance where needed. You'll be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative tasks, from preparing documents, assisting with marketing material, scheduling meetings and other general office tasks.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide support to the team leader and engineering team
- Perform general administrative asks - prepare documents, prepare emails, general correspondence etc
Answer team enquiries
- Assist with marketing and promotional materials and activities
- Assist with general office support requirements (e.g. reception cover as required, assisting in the maintenance of project filing and archiving
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Previous Office Administration and/or Team Administration experience is required
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
This firm has an impressive, open-planned and energetic culture in their CBD office. You'll be a welcomed member of the team who will appreciate your assistance and value a work-life balance for you as much as themselves. You'll join a young and motivated team of engineers who have consistency received positive feedback from internal staff as well as their clients for the work that they do. Enjoy a game of ping pong with the team, attend regular social outings and get involved with regular team events/initiatives.
- Supportive and energetic team that supports creativity and hard work
- High reputable firm that will boost the attractiveness of your CV
- Full-time, fixed term contract offering stability
- Amazing office located in Sydney CBD within walking distance of the train station
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's