|Job Title:||Team Administrator|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $65,000 incl. Super|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 11:44|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a market-leading engineering consultancy in Australia and assist with the day to day running of the engineering team as an Administrator. Company-wide, this team value excellent service, long-term business partnerships, and above all, respect and recognise the hard work of their employees. They take pride in the special culture they've created, and recognises the importance of a healthy work-life balance for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This is a full-time contract for a fixed 12-month period as a Team Administrator. Based in the CBD office, your working hours will be 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and you'll be a key and highly valued member of the Engineering team. You main duties are to providing support and assistance where needed to a small engineering team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide support to the team leader and engineering team
- Perform general administrative asks - prepare documents, prepare emails, general correspondence etc
Answer team inquiries
- Assist with marketing and promotional materials and activities
- Assist with general office support requirements (e.g. reception cover as required, assisting in the maintenance of project filing and archiving
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Previous Office Administration and/or Team Administration experience is required
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
This firm has an impressive, open-planned and energetic culture in their CBD office. You'll be a welcomed member of the team who will appreciate your assistance and value a work-life balance for you as much as themselves. You'll join a young and motivated team of engineers who have consistency received positive feedback from internal staff as well as their clients for the work that they do. Enjoy a game of ping pong with the team, attend regular social outings and get involved with regular team events/initiatives.
- Supportive and energetic team that supports creativity and hard work
- High reputable firm that will boost the attractiveness of your CV
- Full-time, fixed term contract offering stability
- Amazing office located in Sydney CBD within walking distance of the train station
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's