Retail Interior Designer
|Job Title:||Retail Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 p/hr + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 07:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This design studio has one of the strongest reputations in Melbourne for fantastic quality work, as well as being an excellent place to work. The studio works in Revit, across a very diverse range of project typologies in Architecture, Interior Design, specifically in the Retail space.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for someone with strong self-manageable Revit skills who is looking to work on exciting Retail projects. The role will be for 6 and potentially 12 months, working on secondment in the offices of a reputable and very busy Client!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Revit documentation at all project stages
- High levels of detailing with joinery on projects
- Elevations, notations, mark-ups and floor-plans
- Project delivery and plenty of on-site exposure
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A self-sufficient mid-level or senior with a tertiary qualification in Interiors
- Very strong in-studio Revit documentation experience (essential)
- Strong Retail experience and a good knowledge of joinery and construction
You will have the benefit of working with two outstanding companies! One being a highly established and successful design studio, and the other being one of Australia's most recognised brands!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.