|Job Title:||Facade Drafter|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 16:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Top tier engineering consultancy with a strong industry reputation for delivering innovative designs. With a high profile brand name and international exposure, you will be given the chance to work on large scale projects on an international level. You will be joining a well established drafting team ensuring you are provided the chance to develop on a technical level.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Facade Drafter you will liaise with the Facade team and work on commercial & residential projects to ensure all projects. You will take control of your own projects and assist the drafting team meet project deadlines. You will take control of the documentation and for different building structures using AutoCAD.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Draft projects autonomously using AutoCAD
- Take control of your own projects
- Conduct building diagnostics and access reports
- Liaise with clients & councils
- Work closely with Engineers to achieve project requirements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Glass wall, Curtin wall, stone cladding, precast, glass reinforced, aluminium roofing & shopfront design experience is desired
- Consultancy experience is highly regarded
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of local processes, standards and requirements
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
Attractive salary package along with a career path which is tailored to each individual. This firm offers a great working environment ensuring that a positive work/life balance is provided to their staff. For this reason this firm has a great industry reputation and a high staff retention rate. You will be exposed to various clients throughout VIC giving you the opportunity to expand your networks throughout the industry.
- Award-winning engineering consultancy recognised for their excellence
- Internal progression and promotion opportunities based on performance
- Work on high-profile projects to build portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's