Structural Revit Drafter - Contract
|Job Title:||Structural Revit Drafter - Contract|
|Salary:||$40 - $55 p/hr|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 18:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Mid-sized engineering firm with offices in VIC and NSW. This organisation has recently secured a steady and stable pipeline of projects in the building space, in particular, with Commercial and residential developments. Join this expanding team and step-up into a Senior role with proven career plans.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will report to the Structural Associate Director and focus on structural drafting for residential and commercial developments on a 6 month contract with the potential to go permanent. This position will see your working on a large number of reputable projects throughout Australia. Having involvement in multiple projects at the one time, this position will concentrate on ensuring that projects are delivered within the given time frames.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Liaising with engineers, clients and other stakeholders
- Meet project deadlines
- Prepare structural design documentation using Revit
- Experience working on large scale projects simultaneously
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering is favorable
- Highly proficient in using Revit
- Take control and oversee all designs for the drafting team
- Strong ability to work autonomously according to project milestones
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The successful candidate will be given to opportunity to work in a progressive and flexible work environment and the opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting projects with long standing clients. They have a fantastic team ranging from graduates to principal level engineers that will ensure your transition into the role is structured and sets you up for a rewarding long-term career.
- Attractive hourly rate with opportunity to move to a permanent opportunity
- Competitive hourly rate with uncapped hours
- Chance to take the next step in your career in technical capabilities
- Gain experience on some iconic VIC projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's