|Job Title:||Structural Drafter|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,00 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 17:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A Melbourne-based Engineering Consultancy with a history spanning over 15 years within the Civil & Structural markets is currently looking to further grow their team with an experienced Structural Revit Drafter. With their strong Revit capabilities and excellent reputation within the industry, this firm focused on medium-large scale retail, commercial, education and residential projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structural Revit Drafter/Draftsperson, you will manage and coordinate the drafting for multiple projects underway using Revit and AutoCAD software. You will be experienced with building Revit families and assist with the ongoing development of the team and it's capabilities. As a senior member of the team, you will be a key and valued member.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordinate and assist teams in the documentation of projects
- Manage multiple drafting projects using Revit and AutoCAD software
- Communicate and regularly liaise with clients, engineers and architects to deliver projects
- Be involved with building Revit families and the ongoing development of Revit company-wide
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Highly proficient with Revit software is essential
- Ability to manage structural drafting projects autonomously
- Display a successful project portfolio of structural buildings using Revit
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of Australian codes and standards
- Experience with steel, post-tensioned and reinforced concrete will be advantageous
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
Employees describe this firm as an enjoyable working environment due to their strong team ethic and ability to recognize and reward staff for their dedication. With it's flat management structure, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and liaise with highly respected Clients within the engineering market. This is your opportunity to utilise your years of experience and step up as a senior member of the team.
- Join a team that value training and development
- Opportunity to step up as a Senior Draftsperson to manage your own projects and a team
- Revit already well-established company-wide
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's