|Job Title:||Revit Technician|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 16:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-sized company is a well-respected engineering consultancy in VIC due to it's strong Revit capabilities coupled with it's excellent reputation for project design and delivery. As a multi-disciplined firm that has won a number of medium sized projects, this firm is looking to engage a Revit Technician to assist in the design and documentation of multistorey residential and commercial projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Revit Technician you will utilise your skills with Revit and AutoCAD to manage and coordinate the drafting of residential and commercial structural developments in Melbourne. You will work alongside a highly skilled and professional team to ensure your projects are delivered on time and meet all project deadlines.
- Liaise with Engineers and key Stakeholders
- Meet project deadlines
- Apply your Revit capabilities using existing models and standards
- Manage and design your projects using Revit and AutoCAD software
- Take control and oversee all designs for the drafting team
- Experience working on projects simultaneously
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Engineering will be advantageous
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD software
- Strong structural drafting experience
- Experience with steel, post tensioned and reinforced concrete
- Display previous successful project delivery on small to mid sized commercial or residential projects
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company fosters and encourages a professional, supportive and team collaborative working environment. You will be a valued member of the drafting team, gaining recognition for your contribution and involvement within the company. You will have the opportunity to work alongside and liaise with skilled and experienced structural engineers to further develop your skills and enhance your employment portfolio.
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Office located close to public transport with nearby parking as well
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible hours/working arrangements
- Professional & elite team of engineers and drafters
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's