Structural AutoCAD Drafter
|Job Title:||Structural AutoCAD Drafter|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $70,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 12:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity exists with a multidisciplinary consultancy who have a focus on delivering various building projects across VIC, this firm showcase a variety of mid-sized residential & commercial developments. You will join a close knit team of Engineers & Drafters as a Structural Drafter with strong AutoCAD capabilities.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an AutoCAD Drafter, your primary responsibility will be to assist the current design and drafting team on upcoming Structural projects. You will be autonomous in your use of AutoCAD software and assist in the growth of the companies capabilities on a national scale.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Design & model your projects using AutoCAD software
- Coordinate with the engineers and drafters to deliver your projects
- Look after the documentation for concrete, steel and timber structures
- Ability to work autonomously and run your own projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering is favorable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Display previous successful project delivery on low rise residential and commercial projects
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company prides themselves on having values of passion, integrity and an approachable nature company-wide. With a strong focus on individual and team development, this company takes pride in their high employee retention rates and provides their employees with promising opportunities for career progression.
- Award-winning engineering consultancy recognised for their excellence
- Internal progression and promotion opportunities based on performance
- Join a team that value training and development
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's