Junior Structural Drafter
|Job Title:||Junior Structural Drafter|
|Salary:||$40,000 - $55,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 17:05|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy, specialising in civil and structural engineering. Having established a strong and reputable presence in the engineering market, this company showcases an impressive project portfolio consisting of multi residential and commercial developments across Australia. Having experienced recent periods of growth, this consultancy is looking to continue down this path, to expand it's structural team with a Junior Structural Drafter.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Junior Structural Drafter, you will work alongside highly skilled and experienced Engineers to deliver a number of residential developments throughout Australia. You will gain exposure to the entire design and drafting process, utilising your experience and knowledge of AutoCAD and other related software. You will be expected to liaise with the engineers, clients and other stakeholders in ensuring a timely project delivery, and will report directly to the senior structural drafter.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Design & model your projects using AutoCAD software
- Collaborate with Engineers and key stakeholders
- Interact with internal stakeholders to produce documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Engineering
- Structural drafting experience
- 1+years experience using AutoCAD
- Positive attitude towards learning and development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company prides themselves on having values of passion, integrity and an approachable nature company-wide. With a strong focus on individual and team development, this company takes pride in their high employee retention rates and provides their employees with promising opportunities for career progression.
- Award-winning engineering consultancy recognised for their excellence
- Internal progression and promotion opportunities based on performance
- Expand your project portfolio with diverse structural developments
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's