Structural Drafter - Revit
|Job Title:||Structural Drafter - Revit|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 08:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This consultancy is an industry-leading firm with a respected name worldwide. Having multiple awards to their name, this consultancy is best known for their iconic portfolio consisting of large scale residential, commercial, health, industrial and retail developments across Australia.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structural Drafter you will collaborate and grow with extremely talented Engineers who empower their colleagues. You will be a key member of the Building Structures team in the CBD office. You will manage the drafting of multiple residential, commercial and retail developments, and will take control of your own projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Liaise with Engineers and key Stakeholders
- Meet project deadlines
- Take control and oversee all designs for the drafting team
- Experience working on projects simultaneously
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering is favorable
- Proficient with Revit & AutoCAD software
- Years of drafting experience to be autonomous in the role
- Experience with many materials such as reinforced concrete, timber and steel
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
Current employees describe this firm as one which offers an enjoyable and flexible working system along with a team based approach to their commitments. With an environment that boasts an energetic and motivating team culture that rewards the input of its employees, you will be offered an attractive salary and be supported in your career to succeed.
- Join a team that value training and development
- Top-tier consultancy to enhance your career prospects
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible hours/working arrangements
- Professional & elite team of engineers and drafters
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's