|Job Title:||Structural Drafter|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:05|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading consultancy has 80 years of industry experience making them one of the most wanted companies in the business. They provide high quality, innovative, sustainable and cost effective design solutions to the Australian market across the Infrastructure, Residential and Commercial sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structural Drafter you will collaborate and grow with extremely talented Engineers who empower their colleagues. This role is perfect for an individual looking for a full time position to develop a long term career in Structural Drafting with the opportunity to fast track your professional skills alongside industry experts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Liaise with Engineers and key Stakeholders
- Meet project deadlines
- Prepare structural design documentation using AutoCAD
- Experience working on large scale projects simultaneously
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering is favorable
- Intermediate AutoCAD experience is essential
- Revit experience is highly regarded
- Experience with many materials such as reinforced concrete, timber and steel
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This energetic and talented office prides themselves on employing individuals with the desire to be the best and build long term relationships. They are looking to continually grow and develop and your every effort and achievement will be celebrated and praised by the team.
- Join a team that value training and development
- Company respect work/life balance
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's