Electrical Revit Designer
|Job Title:||Electrical Revit Designer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $110,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:08|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well respected, medium-size Building Services engineering consultancy who are well known for delivering various retail, residential and hotel projects and regularly deliver D&C projects. They have close-knit Mechanical and Electrical teams and the majority of their work comes from repeat business. They are well known for their inclusive company culture and for providing ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities to their employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Produce, develop and coordinate 3D documentation in Revit MEP on existing Building Services projects
- Regular interaction and liaison with the team of engineers
- Daily use of Revit MEP and occasionally in AutoCAD
- Coordination using Navisworks
- Minor liaison with business stakeholders
- Over 2 years of experience using Revit MEP
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders
- Previous experience attending coordination meetings is advantageous
- Knowledge in Navisworks experience is desirable
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Engineering would be advantageous
- Well organised, committed, and the ability to work with no or limited supervision is preferred
- Expanding and growing team offering career progression
- Mentorship from Directors
- Permanent role offering employment stability
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's