IT Support Technician
|Job Title:||IT Support Technician|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 15:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established firm works on high-end and high-value Retail and Commercial projects. With a well structured team, the firm looks to collaborate and celebrate team victories and achievements.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role within the firm will be reporting and working closely with the senior leadership team to provide strong technology leading information to catapult the firm forward in their development. You will articulate in explaining how the technology can benefit the organisation to stakeholders across the board.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Deployment of technology upgrades.
- Training and development workshops.
- Enjoy and maintain stakeholder relationships for both internal and external.
- Provide level 1 and 2 on site user support when needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive experience in level 1 - 2 on site user support.
- Strong knowledge within technology and the application to the architecture and design industry.
- Understanding of Office 365.
- Strong knowledge within Revit and VoIP systems.
- Experience in managing technology roll outs and updates.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The team is led by a down to earth and highly capable team of Directors and Seniors. They give the team freedom in their role, and are often rewarded with great work life balance opportunities and team outings as Directors like to ensure they have a close team to create a sense of enjoyment when coming to work.
- Stunning opportunity for you to develop your career.
- Enjoy being a real technology leader within the firm.
- Close-knit team environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's