Level 1 & 2 Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Level 1 & 2 Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 12:57|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This very reputable and growing Telecommunications based organisation works within multiple exciting industries located in Brisbane's CBD. They are a very close knit team, which is relaxed and give off a family feel. They look for quality talent so that they can continue to provide excellent quality service that the team have built a reputation for.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be reporting directly to the Service Desk Team Lead and work specifically for the retail side of the business, that you can call your own with a great team. You will be answering phone calls and providing both level 1 and level 2 support in regards to both Desktop based hardware, software and POS software.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide training and development workshops to your team members and retail staff.
- Provide level 1 and 2 support within agreed SLAs.
- Build PC's and update software where necessary.
- Install and trouble shoot POS software when needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in level 1 - 2 on-site and remote user support.
- Great understanding of Office 365.
- Strong knowledge within Active Directory and Exchange.
- Previous experience within the telecommunication industry is preferable
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The team is led by a highly capable and innovate Head of IT. The department prides itself on endeavoring to provide clear cut, career paths to improve your skills and your career. The employees enjoy working here as although the organisation is a large brand they still get to enjoy a family feel not just in their teams but in their departments and the wider business.
- Great opportunity to develop your skills and grow with the business.
- Brisbane cBD location with great public transport nearby.
- tight-knit family feel environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's