Level 1 / 2 Support Technician
|Job Title:||Level 1 / 2 Support Technician|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2020 12:24|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established and very reputable organisation works within multiple exciting industries. They are a very close knit team, which is relaxed and give off a family feel. They look for quality talent so that they can continue to provide excellent service that they have built and are continuing to build a reputation for.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role within the organisation will be reporting and working closely with the Service Team Leader to provide strong technology leading solutions to your clients. You will enjoy the benefit of close relationships with your particular clients and be able to easily articulate helpful information to them. You will still be someone who is willing to roll up your sleeves and help team members out where necessary. You will provide amazing service to all clients including the ability to work onsite with them where needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Deployment of technology upgrades.
- Provide training and development workshops to your team members and clients.
- Enjoy and maintain stakeholder relationships for both internal and external.
- Provide level 1 and 2 support within agreed SLAs.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in level 1 - 2 support through a managed service provider.
- Great understanding of Office 365.
- Strong knowledge within Active Directory and Exchange.
- Knowledgeable within Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in managing onsite technology roll outs and updates.
- Valid drivers licence and reliable car required.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The team is led by a down to earth and highly capable team of Directors and Senior Managers. They give the team freedom and trust within their roles to perform to the quality and speed that is needed. Employees are often rewarded with great work life balance opportunities such as an additional day of leave for meeting quarterly results, while also enjoying a family feel in the office. The Directors like to ensure they have a great culture where everyone is welcome and can enjoy their time at work.
- Great opportunity to develop your skills and grow with the business.
- Western Sydney location with great public transport and parking.
- Relaxed family feel environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999