Technical Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 16:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This very reputable architecture and design firm, has an open minded philosophy that creates an amazing team culture. The organisation works with very high end residential buildings and create stunning commercial areas for large enterprise businesses.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role within the firm will be reporting and working closely with the senior leadership team. You will be responsible for introducing new technologies to the business that will drive their capabilities forward. You will also contribute to creating a stress free environment for you and your team through your impeccable level 1 and 2 IT support.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Deployment of technology upgrades.
- Training and development workshops.
- Maintain multiple quality stakeholder relationships.
- Provide level 1 and 2 on site user support when needed.
- Maintenance of IT hardware.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong knowledge within new and upcoming technologies for the architecture industry.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong knowledge within Revit and VoIP systems.
- Experience in managing technology roll outs and updates.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The team is led by a down to earth and highly capable team of Directors and Principal Consultants. They have complete trust of their teams, to perform their roles with great success. This allows the directors to focus on the development and expansion of the organisation and provide career development opportunities for their people. The teams are outgoing and collaborative to ensure a great environment to work within which has led to very high retention rates overall for the business.
- Stunning opportunity for you to develop your career and take the next step.
- Enjoy being a real technology leader within the firm.
- Wine and cheese night on Fridays to celebrate a week well done.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's