Networks and Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||Networks and Systems Administrator|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $105,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 08:54|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is ASX listed organisation has a reputation within the retail industry for being one of the greatest partners to help create additional revenue within their business. The organisation has grown significantly over the past few years and look to continue their growth with the help of their people.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of computer systems, servers and internal applications with the help of internal IT support staff. You will create impeccable relationships with external vendors to drive the increased capability of the organisation through bettering of IT systems and procedures.
- Diagnose and resolve server issues.
- Manage and oversee external vendor implementations.
- Facilitate training for support levels 2 and 3 where necessary.
- Drive security needs within the business and provide advice to senior management.
- Set up VoiP, Switches, LAN and Wireless systems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 2+ years experience in a previous Network and systems administrator role is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge in the following:
- Active Directory
- Group Policies
- Microsoft Exchange
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant degree is desired.
- Demonstrated experience working with VMware, administrating Networks and Windows.
People enjoy working at this organisation as they believe their people are the true key to their success and treat them as such. The people here are relaxed yet active in their approach to their work. They are collaborative and seek to work together to get the best results.
- Regular team outings.
- Enjoy a work location close by to public transport and train lines in Sydney CBD.
- Help drive the future of the company.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.