IT Support Officer
|Job Title:||IT Support Officer|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $85,000 + Superannuation + Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 11:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is well established in the Australian automotive industry. They have been actively providing Australians with the best automotive vehicles for commercial and residential purposes. Due to the growth of the company they are looking to expand their team and bring another dedicated IT Support Officer.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will drive the technical capability of the organisation to ensure day to day operations run smoothly and effectively. You will be inquisitive in new technologies and bring innovations to the table that can improve the quality and productivity of the business support and sales teams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Deployment of technology upgrades.
- Training and development workshops.
- Internal stakeholder and external vendor relationship management.
- Provide level 1 and 2 on site user support when needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive experience in level 1 - 2 on site user support.
- Strong knowledge within Active Directory, Office 365 and MS Exchange
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce and Salesforce Desk is also very preferable.
- demonstrated Experience in managing technology roll outs and updates.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The people at this organisation are very friendly and driven to achieve their goals both professionally and personally. In an effort to help their people achieve these goals the directors and senior manages look to provide mentoring and coaching on a regular basis. As a reward for achievements and hard work there are lots of social events and great work-life balance opportunities.
- Great work-life balance opportunities.
- Car allowance in addition to your salary.
- Fun, organised team social events and activities on a monthly basis.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.