Level 1 & 2 IT Service Desk
|Job Title:||Level 1 & 2 IT Service Desk|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019 13:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is extremely reputable with multiple awards won for excellence and consistency within the managed service industry. They are large global organisation with great career development opportunities and pride themselves on doing what is right for their people.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for providing dedicated support to a client pool of 20 clients. Working with a small team of 5 - 10 also assisting in your client pool you will collaborate to ensure a proper understanding of how each client operates and how to best service them individually. Reporting to the Team leader and IT Service Manager you will receive great mentoring and look for continuous improvement opportunities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide level 1/2 support within agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Assist in the deployment of technology upgrades.
- Engage with external vendors to ensure problems are resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Escalate complex problems with detailed notes to the correct personnel.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience as a level 1/2 IT Service Desk Technician.
- Previous experience in a fast paced MSP.
- Great understanding of the following technologies:
- Office 2016 & 365
- Remote Desktop
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
You will be joining an amazing team that is hard working but very friendly and relaxed. They company is built on doing the right thing as a strong value of theirs and they involve every aspect of their business to align with this value including clients, vendors, employees and yourself. You will enjoy a very clear path to grow your career and figure out a great path towards your career and personal goals with the help of great mentors.
- Enjoy fresh fruit every day with the company.
- Great opportunity to develop your skills and gain certifications.
- On-site reserved parking.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's