Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 17:13|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is well established in the Australian ICT industry. They have been working with major clients for multiple years and are very well respected in the market as one of the best managed service providers in Australia, they even have multiple award to prove it!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Due to consistent growth the business is looking to bring on a Service Desk Analyst. You will be responsible for service and technical capability to resolve 1st level technical issues for each client via phone calls and emails. You will drive quality logical solution based service with each client, while showing excellent attention to detail to note down your resolutions to complex issues.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Collaborate with team members and escalate to more senior members to resolve complex issues.
- Internal stakeholder and external vendor relationship management.
- Provide level 1 remote IT assistance that is impacting the IT environment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Service Desk Analyst role. Preferably within a managed service provider.
- Strong knowledge within Active Directory, Office 365 and MS Exchange.
- Current Microsoft Certifications are highly desirable.
- Experience with LAN and WAN networks are also preferable.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The people at this organisation would consider themselves to be laid back and love collaborating together. The Directors and Senior Management understand the work that goes in everyday and they look to reward their people by providing clear career development plans with certificate recognised training.
- Join a great collaborative team.
- Amazing career development opportunities.
- Fun, organised team social events and activities on a regular basis.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.