Level 1 / 2 Support Technician
|Job Title:||Level 1 / 2 Support Technician|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is located in Macquarie Park. They are an established managed service provider who has built a strategy around purposefully keeping their offices small to maintain tight knit teams in which each office services a certain industry of clients which has shown great success and rewarded the business with consistent growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role within the organisation will be reporting to the Service Desk Team Lead. You will be required to use your experience to answer support requests via phone calls and emails to understand the clients needs and then adequately assess the required response by liaising with level 3 support, providing sufficient support on the spot or in person if need be.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide level 1 & 2 IT support to a range of clients.
- Plan and prepare technology roll outs.
- Maintain great stakeholder relationships.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in level 1 & 2 IT support. Managed Services Experience is highly desired.
- Strong understanding of VMWare Administration, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office 365
- Valid drivers licence and reliable car is a must. (Onsite parking will be provided)
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The team is led by a forward thinking managing director who is looking to take a different strategy towards the traditional Managed Service Provider model. The team you will be joining is based in Macquarie Park and they consider themselves to be relaxed and friendly. They love having a laugh together and helping each other during the busy times.
- Great opportunity to develop your skills and grow with the business.
- Onsite parking is provided and located near great public transport.
- Team first focused employees and office.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's