Level 2 Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Level 2 Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $85,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 17:36|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This very reputable and growing organisation works within multiple exciting industries located in Sydney's CBD. They are a very close knit team, which is relaxed and give off a family feel. They look for quality talent so that they can continue to provide excellent quality service that they have built a reputation for.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be reporting directly to the Service Desk Team Lead and work specifically for an industry that you can call your own with a great team. You will be answering phone calls and providing both level 1 and level 2 support while mentoring team members who are strictly level 1 support.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide training and development workshops to your team members and clients.
- Enjoy and maintain stakeholder relationships for both internal and external.
- Provide level 1 and 2 support within agreed SLAs.
- Build PC's and update software where necessary.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in level 1 - 2 on-site and remote user support.
- Great understanding of Office 365.
- Strong knowledge within Active Directory and Exchange.
- Experience in building and updated PC software.
- Previous experience within another managed service provider is very desirable.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The team is led by a down to earth and highly capable team of Directors and Senior Managers. They give the team freedom and trust within their roles to perform to the quality and speed that is needed. Employees are often rewarded with great work life balance opportunities and can enjoy a family feel in the office as the Directors like to ensure they have a great culture where everyone is welcome and can enjoy their time at work.
- Great opportunity to develop your skills and grow with the business.
- Sydney CBD location with great public transport and .
- tight-knit family feel environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999