Junior Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $70,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 15:15|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly regarded Building Services consultancy are well established in the Australian market and have aggressive growth plans in NSW. They offer multidisciplinary services including Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic & Fire to name a few and deliver projects across all industries/markets including healthcare, residential, educational and retail to name a few.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a Junior Mechanical Engineer who has drafting experience using AutoCAD and has knowledge and experience in Mechanical services design. In this position, you'll receive mentorship and support from an experienced Mechanical Director and will become more involved in different project stages as you continue to learn and progress.
- Mechanical services drafting using AutoCAD
- Designing HVAC systems for various building projects
- Conduct heat load calculations using camel
- Collaborate with internal Engineers & Drafters
- Individual work management to ensure deadlines are met
- AutoCAD software knowledge (drafting Mechanical/HVAC services)
- Previous Building Services experience and familiar with Australian design standards
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Positive attitude towards learning and development
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to complete design with limited supervision is advantageous
This consultancy is very well known for its inclusive and welcoming culture that has been created. The Directors are proud of the teams they have put together and continually seek ways to enhance employee work-life-balance and to give back to their staff. They also offer flexible working arrangements and encourage staff members to leave the office on time and not to work overtime.
- Flexible start and finish times
- Career progression in an expanding team
- Deliver diverse and exciting projects across Australia
- Ongoing training and development
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's