Revit Drafter – Sydney CBD
|Job Title:||Revit Drafter – Sydney CBD|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $70,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Crystal Moghaddas|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 09:10|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group have an amazing opportunity for a talented Revit Drafter to work for an Award-winning, Top Tier company who are at the forefront of upscale Commercial and Residential projects. This firm has significantly grown over the years due to an influx of innovative projects locally.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the leading Revit Drafter, your primary responsibility will be to assist the Architects for upcoming projects using Revit software. This will be an autonomous role where you will be proficient in the use of Revit for all detailed drafting for Commercial and Residential projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Model and design projects using Revit software.
- Implement designs in accordance with project requirements.
- Liaise with Architects for all drafting needs and be confident in working autonomously.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A high-level of Revit software proficiency
- Experienced in Residential and Commercial drafting.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Previous experience working with high end projects is ideal.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
Training, development and personal growth are the forefront of why people enjoy working for this company. With a positive team culture and a range of innovative projects, this company celebrates individuality by offering internal progression.
- Mentorship with a well-known architect offered – Be the best!
- Work - Life balance with flexible hours.
- Enjoy quarterly incentives for the hard work that you do.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or Crystal Moghaddas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger portfolios please contact Crystal Moghaddas on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's