ArchiCAD Project Architect - 6 Month Contract - Mosman
|Job Title:||ArchiCAD Project Architect - 6 Month Contract - Mosman|
|Salary:||$45 - $55 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Crystal Moghaddas|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 09:37|
Architecture firm delivering a range of residential, infrustructure & commercial projects. Manage a multi-density residential project for renound firm.
- High value residential project with renound firm.
- Be mentored by highly regarded Directors.
- Collaborative team culture. Regular team events
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This renowned architecture firm requires a Project Architect to join their team. The company has international exposure and works on a range of residential, commercial and infrustructure projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
During this contract you will be reporting to the Directors. Your responsibilities will include leading a team of juniors, ensuring projects are delivered on time, and being hands on with the projects during the construction stage.
- Manage the delivery of projects in a timely manner
- Lead a large team.
- Hands on with projects from through the construction documentation stages
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Highly proficient ArchiCAD skills and high- density residential projects preferred.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar.
- Outstanding experience with construction documentation and the delivery stage of a project
Previous experience in a similar position is highly desirable.
This company is recognised as being an employer of choice due to it's strong emphasis on delivering internationally recognised, excluse projects. As a firm that consistently invests in training and development initiatives, you will be working alongside highly experienced and motivated directors to develop your career. The firm boasts diversitiy in their projects and within the team which is why people enjoy working there.
- Deliver an industry recognised residential project and enhance your portfolio.
- Be apart of a firm that rewards their staff with lunches and a lavish office.
- Join a team that promotes a healthy work/life balance through team events/lunches.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or Crystal Moghaddas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB.
For larger portfolios please contact Crystal Moghaddas on the details above
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's