Graduate ArchiCAD Architect - Potts Point
|Job Title:||Graduate ArchiCAD Architect - Potts Point|
|Salary:||$60,000 + $75,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Crystal Moghaddas|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 08:21|
- Assist projects and the leading Architect by Drafting in ArchiCAD
- Improve your portfolio with creative residential projects
- Great opportunity to work amongst Sydney's most exclusive clientele
Deliver high-end, luxury residential projects in ArchiCAD. Progress from a Graduate to an Architect. Develop your skills with an industry renowned mentor.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique architectural firm requires a Graduate Architect with ArchiCAD experience to join their firm. This firm concentrates on high-end luxury projects, winning countless awards in this sector due to their unique designs.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be reporting to the Director where your duties will include autonomously delivering documentation in ArchiCAD and developing skills to manage your own projects.
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Assist the documentation team
- Assist seniors with concept designs and design development
- Liaise with external stakeholders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture with solid local experience preferred
- Highly proficient ArchiCAD skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working on multi-density residential projects
This is a friendly, welcoming, and supportive team that promotes high staff morale through their collaborative team. The team have social activities together such as lunches, and other entertaining social activities. The staff support each other in their work and have a very tight knit working environment.
- Deliver a projects where envionment sustainability is the focus of every high end residential project.
- Receive opportunities to progress to an Architect.
- A friendly and collaborative team that promotes a healthy work/life balance through a friendly environment and social activities.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB.
For larger portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's