Architect - Vectorworks - Surry Hills
|Job Title:||Architect - Vectorworks - Surry Hills|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Crystal Moghaddas|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 15:24|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-renowned architectural firm is seeking to engage an Architect with strong Vectorworks experience. The firm is growing its team due to an influx of luxury, multi-million dollar house projects. The team consists of experienced graduate architects and senior registered architects. They are located close to shops, cafes and
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be reporting to the Senior Architect. You will be responsible for managing projects from the design stages through to delivery. This will consist of concepts, documentation, and liaising with stakeholders.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and councils
- Engage in concept designs
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Occasionally assist junior architects in the team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Proficiency with Vectorworks
- Outstanding communication skills
- Previous experience working on luxury, multi-million dollar houses
The environment of this company's office is very friendly and team-oriented. The staff highly value open communication and collaborative working to develop their skills together. The seniors in this firm prioritise the training and improvement of all staff. The team also occasionally have functions and team lunches.
- Regular team lunches and flexible early finish options on Fridays.
- Grow in a team that nurtures and develops the skills of employees and promotes career progression
- Work on multi-million dollar residential houses
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB.
For larger portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above