Revit Documenter - Lane Cove
|Job Title:||Revit Documenter - Lane Cove|
|Salary:||$75,000 + $85,000|
|Contact Name:||Crystal Moghaddas|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 15:26|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This boutique architectural firm, located in Lane Cove, requires a Revit Documenter to join their team. The firm specialises in large scale multi-unit residential and commercial projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION
In this position you will be reporting to the Director and Senior Associate Architect. Your duties will include delivering documentation in Revit, liaising with stakeholders, and assisting with design.
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Regularly liaise with clients, consultants, and councils
- Attend site visits
- Assist with design
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Highly proficient Revit skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working on large scale multi-unit residential projects in a top tier firm is favourable.
Development, training, and career progression are the core values of this boutique architectural firm's culture. All staff are given the opportunity to grow into more senior positions, to eventually manage projects and mentor junior staff. The firm has an energetic vibe with a very open and collaborative environment.
- Located in Lane Cove within walking distance of public transport
- Grow in your career with tailored training and career progression opportunities
- Deliver innovative multi-unit residential and commercial projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB.
For larger portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's