Architect - Hospitality Projects - Leichardt
|Job Title:||Architect - Hospitality Projects - Leichardt|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Crystal Moghaddas|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 08:22|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly regarded mid-sized firm requires a Mid-Level Architect with Revit experience to join their firm. This is a multi-disciplinary firm involved with architecture and interior design. Their architecture team is currently focusing on hospitality and mixed-use projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be reporting to the Project Architect. Your duties will include producing designs, design development, assisting with documentation, and liaising with stakeholders.
- Produces concept designs
- Design development
- Produce documentation when required
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Highly proficient Revit skills
- Portfolio showcasing experience with design on hospitality projects
This is a friendly, welcoming, and supportive team that promotes high staff morale through a healthy work/life balance. The team have social activities together such as lunches, and other entertaining social activities. The staff support each other in their work and have a very collaborative working environment.
- Deliver highly regarded projects that will enhance your project portfolio and make you more employable
- Receive opportunities to progress to a Project Architect position
- A friendly and collaborative team that promotes a healthy work/life balance through a friendly environment and social activities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB.
For larger portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
**ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's