Mid-Level Architect - ArchiCAD - Surry Hills
|Job Title:||Mid-Level Architect - ArchiCAD - Surry Hills|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Crystal Moghaddas|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 08:23|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique architecture firm in Surry Hills is seeking a Mid-Level Architect to join their team to assist with the delivery of projects. The company specialises in multi-unit residential projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be reporting to the Directors. You will be responsible for assisting with design, liaising with stakeholders, and documentation.
- Engage in design development
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and councils
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Strong experience with ArchiCAD
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Previous experience working on multi-unit residential projects
The Directors of this company firmly believe that employees are the firms greatest asset and they show their appreciation by regularly rewarding all staff with ongoing salary reviews and by providing a very collaborative team culture. All staff members are also technically very strong allowing you to continuously build on your skills by collaborating with team members.
- Enjoy a convenient location within walking distance of public transport
- Grow in a team that nurtures and develops all employees on their strongest skills
- Deliver innovative residential projects
- Receive ongoing salary reviews
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB.
For larger portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
**ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's