Revit Documenter - Chatswood
|Job Title:||Revit Documenter - Chatswood|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Crystal Moghaddas|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 08:22|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique architectural firm, located in Chatswood, is seeking to engage a Revit Documenter. The firm is growing its team to assist with the delivery of large scale government projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be reporting to the Director. You will be responsible for assisting with DA/CC documentation, assisting team members with Revit, and liaising with stakeholders.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and councils
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Assist other staff with learning Revit
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Extremely proficient with Revit
- Outstanding communication skills
- Previous experience working on government projects is favourable
The environment of this company's office is very welcoming and supportive. The staff value feedback, as well as personal and professional development. The culture is very oriented on team collaboration.
- Experience skill development and progress in your career
- Enjoy a convenient location near North Sydney
- Enhance your project portfolio with landmark government projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB.
For larger portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
**ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's