AutoCAD Drafter - Sydney CBD
|Job Title:||AutoCAD Drafter - Sydney CBD|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $75,000|
|Contact Name:||Crystal Moghaddas|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 17:47|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an innovative mid tier firm with an influx of new projects. Be part of an award winning team who are at the forefront of Residential and Commercial projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be the leading AutoCAD drafter and will use your skills to support Architects on upcoming projects using AutoCAD. This role requires proficient use of AutoCAD for all detailed drafting and you will work automomously during the process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Confidently use AutoCAD to produce detailed drafts.
- Work autonmously while producing detailed models and liase with Architects.
- Align all models with all project requirements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Ensure you are highly skilled in AutoCAD software.
- Experience in Commercial and Residential projects desirable.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Sound knowledge of industry legislative codes and requirements.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This is a close knit team who is highly skilled and pride themself on developing their staff into industry leading professionals. This team is positive minded and really empower each other while working on a range of innovative projects.
- Industry leading training, mentoring and progression opportunities.
- Great incentives and team bonding.
- Collaboration with well known figures in the industry to add to your portfolio.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or Crystal Moghaddas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB.
For larger portfolios please contact Crystal Moghaddas on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's